[Gambas-user] Compiling Gambas on Qt Open Source

xparu xparu at ...43...
Tue Jan 23 12:57:43 CET 2007

I have an error on compiling the gambas2 on fedora
core 5.

I have a new Qt Library (Qt 4.2.2, open source) and it
compile it from the source, but also i have a Qt
(qt-3.3.7-0.1.fc5) installed at /usr/lib/qt

this is my compiling method

gambas2-1.9.47]$ ./configure
--prefix=/usr/local/gambas

and the output message was
configure: error: QT moc compiler not found. Try
--with-moc option.
configure: error: /bin/sh './configure' failed for
gb.qt

Somebody help me about this matter, thank you and more
power.

PS
MySQL: /usr/local/mysql
Firebird: /opt/firebird
qt:  (/usr/lib/qt-3.3) (/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.2.2)
and some other components i have installed on my machine.