[Gambas-user] Bug in class Printer of gb.Qt component

timothy timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Tue Jan 23 21:41:09 CET 2007

Printing
> example too.
>
> Try to print any document, designed by yourself using the class Draw
of
> by printing any test of Printing example and, in the Printer.setup
> dialog window, choose a number of copies greater than 1: you'll obtain
> blank document composed of only 1 page.
> I get this bad way of working printing directly to the printer or to a
> file too.
>
> THe only way I discovered to print multiply pages of the same document
> is to choose 1 copy for Printer.copies and then draw my document
several
> times using the class Draw.
>
> --
> Ciao.
> Leo.

Hello,

Yes the printing example does ignore the Copies property. It also
ignores the FromPage and ToPage and a few other properties.

And you already know the answer. If you need these options then you need
to handle these properties in your code.

I do not think any other development environment would do these things
for you. So you would have the same problem no matter what language you
used.

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>