[Gambas-user] Loading an old project in gambas 1.9.47

Dominique Simonart simonart.dominique at ...11...
Sun Feb 18 21:52:46 CET 2007

Hi everybody,

remember me? I just finished to install gambas 1.9.47 with your help!
I immediatly want to reload an old project developped with gambas 1.9.23
(if I remember well)
After half an hour (cpu 100%) it wasn't finished to load so I killed it!
I could see the gambas icon with the text "loading informations on
gb.qt.ext component..." (I translate it because it is in french on my
screen!)

What can I do? Is there a chance to get it working without rewrite it
from scratch (total size of class files is about 115Kb)?

Thanks for your help
Dominique Simonart