[Gambas-user] running "su -c 'make uninstall'" prevents SIG 11

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Sun Feb 18 18:15:47 CET 2007

Salut,

from time to time when I looked into old projects and ran them, I'v got when I
closed them, an SIG 11.

Today I found why.

I had in  /usr/local/lib/gambas2/ an old no more supported 'gb.qt.editor' this
came from before gambas2.1.9.31 and It was still in the .project file.

Today, (I actually clean up my box,)the first time since I work with gambas, I
made a "su -c 'make uninstall'" and found after this 'gb.qt.editor.so' and
some other files in /usr/local/lib/gambas2/

After having reinstalled gambas2-1.9.47, I tried to load one of
these 'problem' projects, and gambas claimed 'gb.qt.editor' not found.
I cloudn't run that project.

While the files for gb.qt.editor  were no more in /usr/local/lib/gambas2/  so
it were also no more in the component Window.
The only way to make the project running was by editing the .project file.

Amicalment
Charlie