[Gambas-user] Loading an old project in gambas 1.9.47

timothy timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Sun Feb 18 22:09:20 CET 2007

There are two things you can do with old projects. Both of these options
are to be found in the "Project" menu:

1) Do a "Clean up".

2) Do a "Compile All"

These might highlight some things you need to fix because of changes in
Gambas.

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>