[Gambas-user] Whats a process? & can you show me an example?

lawrence pires piresl at ...626...
Wed Dec 26 23:29:43 CET 2007

I dont understand

Dim Pfile AS Process

I have seen this in the movie player example in gambas but cant work out
with it actually does? I have the gambas-beginner-guide.pdf but it doesn't
mention anything about process in the TOC,

Could someone post an easy to follow example of how a process works compared
to a string or file for example?

Has this got anything to do with the program looking as though its crashed
when minimizing & maximizing the window while running memory intensive exec
commands?

Once again thanks for reading.