[Gambas-user] Write to file is adding strange characters

lozza1978 piresl at ...626...
Wed Dec 26 22:09:46 CET 2007

I would like to thank you all for the explanations it has cleared up why i
was adding the length of the string to the Write command. in future i will
be using print instead of Write as write is for binary.

Anyway, Here is a pic of my DVD converter / recorder Project..(Still early
days)
At the moment it converts avi/mpg files ready for dvd then works out movie
length and creates chapters, creates TOC and then you can burn the movie..
its a quick and easy way to create DVD'S (Any Comments?)

http://www.nabble.com/file/p14506463/snapshot8.png