[Gambas-user] Database problem.

R. Stormo rohnny at ...1248...
Thu Dec 27 10:12:24 CET 2007

I'm running SQLite3 and trying to create a view from a table.
First time it says no records (should be) Second time I run give me an
error.
This is what I'm doing.
Open my database in the database manager , double click on my table, all is
ok upto now.
Select SQL
insert this
create view test1 as select kontakt from faktura where kontakt='some name
that exist';
return "no records"
Seconds time I try it give me
"Cannot exec request
Query failed: SQL error or missing database"

First time it should give me records. Why does it not show views if they are
created?

Regards Rohnny

My Gambas Community http://gambasforum.tk