[Gambas-user] try to make Ubuntu package with a proyect

javier romero cjro99 at ...67...
Mon Dec 10 22:23:56 CET 2007

Yes, i erase the compile instalation and install the package from ubuntu gutsy gibbon with the Daniels Link and now when i make the ubuntu package of my proyect it doesnt finish and sends me a message error: "/usr/bin/dpkg-buildpackage: 224: debian/rules: permission denied". What permissions i need to change to make the package?.

And what i need to install (minimal) in other PC to run (only run) my proyect?

Thanks
Javier