[Gambas-user] try to make Ubuntu package with a proyect

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...626...
Mon Dec 10 18:28:06 CET 2007

The lack of the gambas2-gb-form-dialog package points to an old version of
gambas in your system, as
http://packages.debian.org/sid/gambas2-gb-form-dialog really exists.

Compiling from the sources, you're merging the updated gambas version with
old packages, what can not work.

I'm afraid Ubuntu and all its satellite versions are not very updated with
Gambas. They haven't copied the Debian packages since some months ago.

You should use the packages Daniel takes from Debian and recompile to Ubuntu
with the last version as he recommended to you in a previous email, and not
the guadalinex/ubuntu old ones.

Cheers.