[Gambas-user] try to make Ubuntu package with a proyect

javier romero cjro99 at ...67...
Mon Dec 10 14:34:17 CET 2007

Ok, i install ubuntu with the guadalinex package and i try to make a ubuntu package with my proyect but when i try this an error is send: "/usr/bin/dpkg-buildpackage: 224: debian/rules: permission denied" and the .deb is not created. When i compiled gambas for the tar and install them, the .deb is created but it sends the error dependencie reference "gambas2-gb-form-dialog".

What is the minimal gambas package i need to install in other pc where i want to run a gambas proyect? only gambas runtime?

Thanks
Javier
> Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 23:57:05 +0100
> From: dcamposf at ...626...
> To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] try to make Ubuntu package with a proyect
>
> Try with the updated packages:
>
> http://danicafe.extreblog.com/200709118041_Gambas-packages-for-Ubuntu-Feisty-and-Guadalinex-v41.html
>
> Regards
>
> 2007/12/7, javier romero :
>>
>> Finally i can build a ubuntu package with my proyect, but when i try to install this it can not do because a missing reference "gambas2-gb-form-dialog" i try to install this but i can find this package in ubuntu repositories.
>>
>> Javier
>>> From: cjro99 at ...67...
>>> To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
>>> Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 14:04:15 +0000
>>> Subject: [Gambas-user] try to make Ubuntu package with a proyect
>>>

>>> I finished a proyect and when i want build a package with there, ubuntu and debian options are enabled and a message saids i need to install "debhelper", i install there and try again but the options steel enabled and gambas not detect i install debhelper. What more i need install?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Javier