[Gambas-user] Problems with Gambas2 and Suse 10.0

timothy timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Wed Apr 4 09:27:58 CEST 2007

One way to get the devel packages in SUSE is to use YaST.

	Open YaST and select the "Software Management" module
 	Select the menu "Extras" and then "Install All Matching -devel
Packages"

This will install more than you need. But if you are having problems it
may be quicker. I am looking at YaST in openSUSE 10.2. I assume it is
available in other versions.

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>