[Gambas-user] pictures inside a DB

Hamilton Geminiano Andrioli Junior handriolijr at ...626...
Tue Apr 3 15:08:19 CEST 2007

Hi all. I still having problems with Picture inside a DB.
I using Gambas2 1.9.47, and a MySQL 5.0 DB.

The problem is:
When i save the first picture, every thing goes all right.
I can see the picture, and i can see throught then PhpMySql the size of
this picture.
When i save the second picture (i have to save 4 pictures in the same
registry), the second show the real size of the upload picture, but the
first one, come back to 8KB....

Please, i'm stoped in this step, and i can not continue without solve
this problem.

Regards.
Hamilton.