[Gambas-user] Problems with Gambas2 and Suse 10.0

timothy timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Tue Apr 3 12:16:28 CEST 2007

Jorge

Like Leo I have not had that many problems running Gambas on SUSE.
Yesterday I compiled 1.9.48 on openSUSE 10.2 and it seems OK.

Did you install the version of Gambas that comes with SUSE 10.0 (Gambas
version 1.9.17 I think)? If so, make sure you uninstall this in Yast
before you do the
	su -c "make install"
step when compiling Gambas.

By the way it is worth upgrading to openSUSE 10.2 - but compile Gambas
and do not use the version that comes with SUSE.

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>