[Gambas-user] Problems with Gambas2 and Suse 10.0

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Mon Apr 2 22:32:17 CEST 2007

Jorge Amarilla ha scritto:
> Hi, I am trying to install gambas2, since gambas2.1.9.45 to
> gambas2.1.9.48in a Suse linux
> 10.0 distro but any of this versions works, I get this error when I try to
> use..
> - ERROR #49: Not a Directory : /usr/local/bin/gambas2/.project
> Can some body help me? thank
>
> gambas2.1.9.XX
> Suse linux 10.0
>
> I attach the outputs files

I've always compiled Gambas since versione 1.9.1x on my Suse boxes
(since 9.3) without problems.

Do you configure Gambas with some particolar parameters? (let me suggest
you to configure just with './configure' without nothing more).

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software