[Gambas-user] Problems with Gambas2 and Suse 10.0

Mike Keehan Mike at ...680...
Tue Apr 3 13:57:07 CEST 2007

Jorge Amarilla wrote:
> Hi, I am trying to install gambas2, since gambas2.1.9.45 to
> gambas2.1.9.48in a Suse linux
> 10.0 distro but any of this versions works, I get this error when I try to
> use..
> - ERROR #49: Not a Directory : /usr/local/bin/gambas2/.project
> Can some body help me? thank
>
> gambas2.1.9.XX
> Suse linux 10.0
>
> I attach the outputs files

/usr/local/bin/gambas2 is the Gambas executable (the shell script), so
there should not be anything created under the same name as a
sub-directory.

Before you do the 'make install' it is worthwhile to remove all
previous Gambas2 installations.  Try searching /usr/local for anything
with gambas2 in the name and delete it.

   Mike.