[Gambas-user] Add objects to a scrollview

Fabien Bodard sirfabien at ...626...
Fri Sep 8 14:18:18 CEST 2006

Le Vendredi 8 Septembre 2006 14:08, Timothy Marshal-Nichols a écrit :
> [...]

A little tips more :)

you can manage the content of the scrollview by too way :

First use a panel that content the widgets and then put it in the scroll view
By this way it's the panel who arrange his content and the scrollview just
allow to see the hiden part.

the other way concern the arrange property of the scrollview ... so you can
put the control directly in the scrollview and set the arrange property of
the scroll view to vertical, horizontal,column, row

Fabien