[Gambas-user] Add objects to a scrollview

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Fri Sep 8 18:37:40 CEST 2006

Timothy Marshal-Nichols wrote:
> [...]
   This is good stuff. Lets say we want to dynamically instantiate
buttons in an hpanel and then assign pictures to the buttons surfaces
and values to their tags. I did this..

DIM bh as Button

bh - NEW Button(hpanel1) AS "Button" & CSTR(hpanel1.children.count)
WAIT
bh.picture = bh.picture.load("MyImage.png")

  And it creates the button OK, but gives me a NULL OBJECT error when it
executes the picture assignment. Shouldn't 'bh' be a handle to the newly
instantiated button?

Steve.