[Gambas-user] Add objects to a scrollview

Timothy Marshal-Nichols timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Fri Sep 8 14:08:02 CEST 2006

Take a look at the example at
http://www.linuxbasic.net/index.php?topic=117.0

This example uses a Form as the parent of the dynamic controls. However you
can use any container - even throw caution to the wind and use a ScrollView.
You would change the line:

	b = NEW Button(ME) AS "KeyButton"

to your ScrollViewName:

	b = NEW Button(ScrollViewName) AS "KeyButton"

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>