[Gambas-user] to : compile from svn

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Sun Oct 22 00:00:49 CEST 2006

On Saturday 21 October 2006 23:36, R. Stormo wrote:
> If I try to configure after reconf is ready I get this error
> ./configure
>
> configure: creating cache config.cache
> ./configure: line 1259: syntax error near unexpected token `bzlib2,'
> ./configure: line 1259: `GB_CONFIG_SUBDIRS(bzlib2, gb.compress.bzlib2)'

It is required to use ./configure -C at least as I found with SuSE.
I do use ./configure -C --prefix=/opt/gb ATM.

Ron

P.S. check those files are symlinks in the svn tree and not plain text files.
i.e. config.sub and ltmain.sh in the tree (main, gb.*.*)
should be symlinks except in the root of the tree (trunk directory)