[Gambas-user] to : compile from svn

R. Stormo rohnny at ...1248...
Sat Oct 21 23:36:15 CEST 2006

Charlie Reinl wrote:

> Salut,
>
> sorry send this from my box where I can't get mails, but write.
>
> Send you my scripts which works for me, on my gentoo BOX.
>
> svn-CheckOut and svn-Update are placed at /opt/gambas2
> svnMake inside /opt/gambas2/gambas2-svn
>
> may be that helps
>
> Amicalment
> Charlie

Thank you for it but it did not work either.

The problem I have is that reconf-all is giving me alot of errors.

--snip
aclocal: configure.ac: 0: macro `AM_CXXFLAGS' not found in library
aclocal: configure.ac: 0: macro `AM_CFLAGS' not found in library
aclocal: configure.ac: 0: macro `AM_CXXFLAGS' not found in library
aclocal: configure.ac: 0: macro `AM_CFLAGS' not found in library
aclocal: configure.ac: 0: macro `AM_CXXFLAGS' not found in library
aclocal: configure.ac: 0: macro `AM_CFLAGS' not found in library
aclocal: configure.ac: 0: macro `AM_CXXFLAGS' not found in library
configure.ac:10: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
      See the Autoconf documentation.
autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADERS not found in configure.ac
configure.ac: no proper invocation of AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE was found.
configure.ac: You should verify that configure.ac invokes AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE,
configure.ac: that aclocal.m4 is present in the top-level directory,
configure.ac: and that aclocal.m4 was recently regenerated (using aclocal).
configure.ac: installing `./mkinstalldirs'
src/Makefile.am:3: `gblib_LTLIBRARIES' is used but `gblibdir' is undefined
src/Makefile.am:6: unused variable: `gb_db_sqlite2_la_LDFLAGS'
src/Makefile.am:10: unused variable: `gb_db_sqlite2_la_SOURCES'
src/Makefile.am:5: unused variable: `gb_db_sqlite2_la_LIBADD'
gb.db.sqlite3
acloc
--snap

If I try to configure after reconf is ready I get this error
./configure

configure: creating cache config.cache
./configure: line 1259: syntax error near unexpected token `bzlib2,'
./configure: line 1259: `GB_CONFIG_SUBDIRS(bzlib2, gb.compress.bzlib2)'

Regards Rohnny

My Gambas Community http://gambasforum.tk