[Gambas-user] Fixed a minor mascot issue

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Thu Oct 19 23:37:12 CEST 2006

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> > As the code states they are there to even the padding as the images have
> > some apparent spacing at the left and top sides so the pads are there to
> > balance it by putting some approximately equivalent padding at the right
> > and bottom sides by slightly enlarging the form.
> >
> > Hardcoding isn't good but one line of source beats manually adding the
> > space to all the images in the GIMP.
> >

> OK. Actually as the window has no border on KDE, and as I can move it freely,
> I didn't notice the problem.

I run gambas 1.9.44 on a Suse 10.0 sytem and a Debian system (Testing
branch).  In Suse the form can be dragged past the screen borders but not
on the Debian system (refused to move the mascot form beyond screen
boundaries).  Both systems run KDE (3.4.2 on the SuSE 10.0 system
and KDE 3.5 on the Debian system).

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |
| oevna at ...1544...
Hi Spambots, my email address is sputnik at ...1334...
Hi Humans, my email address uses rot13 cipher