[Gambas-user] Fixed a minor mascot issue

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Thu Oct 19 23:45:16 CEST 2006

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006, Jose J. Rodriguez wrote:

> What WM does the problem show up on? It moves freely in XFCE as well.
>
> Regards,
> Joe1962

Far as I can tell running the Testing branch of Debian which uses KDE 3.5
is the only one I know of so far.  Another system I use gambas on runs
SuSE 10.0 and I can move the mascot (window) off screen.

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |
| oevna at ...1544...
Hi Spambots, my email address is sputnik at ...1334...
Hi Humans, my email address uses rot13 cipher