[Gambas-user] Moving tabs within a tabstrip at design time

Jose J. Rodriguez joe1962 at ...626...
Thu Nov 23 01:22:01 CET 2006

Is there a way to move tabs within a tabstrip at design time? I added
a new tab in an app and want to reorder it so the last tab remains the
same as before. I can't find a way by reading docs nor experimenting.
But please, please, tell me it's not impossible... ;)

I'm developing this util in 1.0.17, by the way. Since it's for
production use in a Linux distro, I don't really want to move it to
Gambas2 until that is at least sourcecode-stable.

Regards,
Joe1962