[Gambas-user] Moving tabs within a tabstrip at design time

Jose J. Rodriguez joe1962 at ...626...
Thu Nov 23 01:40:47 CET 2006

On 11/22/06, Jose J. Rodriguez <joe1962 at ...626...> wrote:
> Is there a way to move tabs within a tabstrip at design time? I added
> a new tab in an app and want to reorder it so the last tab remains the
> same as before. I can't find a way by reading docs nor experimenting.
> But please, please, tell me it's not impossible... ;)

Ok, don't worry too much about this. I just edited the frmMain.form
file in a text editor and moved things around, then changed the index
numbers. Still, there should be a nice way to do it in the IDE. Wonder
if it's in Gambas2 already? I'd better fire it up and check.

Regards,
Joe1962