[Gambas-user] Cannot open help files

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Thu Nov 23 00:49:18 CET 2006

Leonardo Miliani ha scritto:
> Strange thing...
> On my desktop I've installed the last Gambas version (1.9.46a) but I'm
> not able to open the help files..
> Running Gambas from console, when I open a project and type the F1 key,
> I get this message:
>
> Usage: which [options] [--] programname [...]
>          --help,          Print this help and exit successfully.
>          --skip-dot       Skip directories in PATH that start with a dot.
>          --skip-tilde     Skip directories in PATH that start with a tilde.
>          --show-dot       Don't expand a dot to current directory in output.
>          --show-tilde     Output a tilde for HOME directory for non-root.
>          --tty-only       Stop processing options on the right if not on
> tty.
>          --all, -a        Print all matches in PATH, not just the first
>          --read-alias, -i Read list of aliases from stdin.
>          --skip-alias     Ignore option --read-alias; don't read stdin.
>          --read-functions Read shell functions from stdin.
>          --skip-functions Ignore option --read-functions; don't read stdin.
> sh: file:///usr/local/share/gambas2/help/tree/index.html: No such file
> or direct
>
> Strange, isn't it?
> Strange because on my laptop I have the same system (Suse 10.1) with the
> same software (Firefox as browser and Gambas 1.9.46a) but I can open
> help files normally and because the file exists...
> Any suggest?

Solved.
Just chosed a browser in Options/Browser.
But now I think I've found a bug.
If I choose Firefox and close the window then close Gambas, if I open
Gambas again and come back at the options window, I find Epiphany as
browser, even if Gambas calls Firefox when I click on F1.

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software