[Gambas-user] Passing programs

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Mar 30 05:18:47 CEST 2006

On Wed March 29 2006 16:29, ron wrote:
> The klik://gambas2 dit exist and was made by Kurt Pfeife.
>
> He dropped a mail to a list of developers Benoit, you, Nigel,
> Daniel and many others including me. (date 2005-11-01)
> The version he used for recipe was gambas2-1.9.20-0.gvb
> Suse9.3
>
> I did respond to Kurt about it. You was also with comments
> here. Also I have used it, I had no developer packages

I misunderstood, then.... I thought he was posting to us because
he had a problem with his klik package and wanted someone
involved with Gambas to take it over.  This is good news.

> This could be for distribution of end-user programs as source
> or in compiled form.

Yeah, the next step would be to figure out a way to make a klik
package of a Gambas program without including the IDE and
everything else.

Rob