[Gambas-user] Passing programs

ron ronstk at ...239...
Wed Mar 29 23:29:47 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 29 March 2006 18:17, Rob Kudla wrote:
> small client to be installed on the target machines.  No one has
> been able to package Gambas for klik yet, but there's no reason
> it should be impossible.

Correction Rob

The klik://gambas2 dit exist and was made by Kurt Pfeife.

He dropped a mail to a list of developers Benoit, you, Nigel,
Daniel and many others including me. (date 2005-11-01)
The version he used for recipe was gambas2-1.9.20-0.gvb Suse9.3

I did respond to Kurt about it. You was also with comments here.
Also I have used it, I had no developer packages installed to create
the binairies at that time, and it did work.

This could be for distribution of end-user programs as source or
in compiled form.

----
Ron