[Gambas-user] Questions about Wiki

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Thu Mar 23 10:08:49 CET 2006

Hi everyone,

I just edited a few things in the Wiki and now have some questions about
how to handle this:

- Do you want alterations to be made in the English version first and
then translated, i. e. is English the main Wiki language? (This would
mean, if I added something to a German page only, this wouldn't make
sense, would it?)

- I edited the Abs() page, adding a few lines of explanation and a tip.
In order to be able to make code appear in the code font within the tip,
I had to bracket everything with ==. Is there an easier way to do this?

- A propos Abs(), this function doesn't only accept a number but an
expression ("8 - 12" for instance). Shouldn't the syntax be altered
accoringly? In the German page I did, but I wanted to ask first if you
agree.

- On the page for Access(), there is a note at the end. I don't
understand the intention of that note - is it a question to Benoit or is
it just meant to be brain sports? :-)

Thanks for your answers!

Regards
Rolf