[Gambas-user] HSplit with more than 1 element

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Thu Feb 2 10:05:47 CET 2006

Hi Timothy,

thanks for that tip. I forgot to mention that I need more than 2
controls on the left, so I ended up putting the controls into a panel
and placing the panel on the left side. This has the disadvantage that
you cannot stretch the elements on left inidividually, but it does what
it's supposed to do.

Timothy Marshal-Nichols schrieb:

>1. Place an HSplit on the form
>2. Place a VSplit in the HSplit on the left
>3. Place the controls you want in the VSplit (your 1 and 2)
>4. Place the other control you want on the right of the HSplit (your 3)

It takes some fiddling on the Arrange and Resize etc. properties, but
now it looks the way I had in mind when I started.

Rolf