[Gambas-user] HSplit with more than 1 element

Timothy Marshal-Nichols timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Wed Feb 1 14:30:45 CET 2006

1. Place an HSplit on the form
2. Place a VSplit in the HSplit on the left
3. Place the controls you want in the VSplit (your 1 and 2)
4. Place the other control you want on the right of the HSplit (your 3)

You only need to add code to resize the HSplit or set the Form Arrangement
property to Fill

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>

-----Original Message-----
From: gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Eilert
Sent: Wednesday, 01 February 2006 12:15
To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Gambas-user] HSplit with more than 1 element

Is it possible to have more than 1 control in an HSplit on EITHER side
of the splitter? If yes, how can I achieve that?

What I want is this (some ASCII art :-) )

--------- + ---------------------------
#       # + #                         #
# 1     # + #  3                      #
#       # + #                         #