[Gambas-user] V 1.9.37 editor trouble...

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Mon Aug 14 17:47:16 CEST 2006

Seems to have been a glitch with FC5.
Noticed that when the CapsLock key functionality was reversed (when
engaged it produced lower case and vice-versa). Anyway.. a system
restart cured the problem... something I would expect of Windoze not
Linux, but I just upgraded the kernel yesterday... perhaps the problem
got introduced with the new kernel.

Steve (once more happily coding away) :)