[Gambas-user] V 1.9.37 editor trouble...

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Mon Aug 14 17:27:51 CEST 2006

   I was cutting and pasting text within the editor when it appears to
have lost its' mind and decided that it would stay in highlight mode
(text selection?) mode. Now anywhere I click on the screen the editor
selects the block of text, which means anything I type replaces the
highlighted block (not good).
   I tried closing down gambas and restarting, reopened the project,
scrolled down a few hundred lines and clicked the left button.. a huge
block of text was selected. Anybody else ever run into this? I have been
searching through emails and haven't found an example (yet).

Steve :)