[Gambas-user] Huge Forms, when moving gambas1 projects to gambas2

Jose J. Rodriguez joe1962 at ...626...
Thu Apr 27 20:41:14 CEST 2006

Well, I found to my chagrin that you can't share projects (or forms)
between gambas 1 and 2, lol. The forms freak out, widgets go all over
the place apart from the size issue (specially when going back to
gambas 1, heh heh). Also, when using Daniel's gtk component,
everything (form included) grows in size about 1.5 times when run,
compared to design mode. Benoit, when you say the default font, do you
mean the form's font size, or the IDE's font size? Another problem is
that many properties say "Incorrect property value" when trying to
change them in the IDE, even though they work when coded on Form load
event. I think I'll have go back to 1.0.15 and try to fit qt in the
initrd for the installer we're working on. Is it possible to use a
gambas app with qt-embedded, or even to link gbx statically with qt or
qt-embedded?

Regards,
Joe1962