[Gambas-user] Huge Forms, when moving gambas1 projects to gambas2

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Apr 27 22:06:48 CEST 2006

On Thu April 27 2006 14:41, Jose J. Rodriguez wrote:
> fit qt in the initrd for the installer we're working on. Is
> it possible to use a gambas app with qt-embedded, or even to
> link gbx statically with qt or qt-embedded?

I spent a little time trying to get this to work, but it's not
gbx you need to statically link, it's gb.qt.so.  My linker-fu is
not strong enough for me to have figured it out.  I'm not even
sure that qt-embedded has everything gb.qt needs to work.

Rob