[Gambas-user] Huge Forms, when moving gambas1 projects to gambas2

GuruLounge - MailLists maillists at ...1367...
Thu Apr 27 20:10:52 CEST 2006

If Gambas 2 becomes stable I assume I'll need to recompile my programs
to work with it's runtime.  Will I have a considerable number of
problems in attempting to do so?

Jeff

--

     .^.