[Gambas-user] gambas will not run

ron ronstk at ...239...
Mon Apr 17 13:42:26 CEST 2006

On Monday 17 April 2006 05:21, Eldon Eller wrote:
> I recently upgraded from suse 9.2 to 10.0. Now, neither gambas nor my
> gambas applications will run. I see two possibilities, there may be others.
>
> 1. I occasionally get a alert saying, "Could not find mime type
> application/octet-stream. (not upon trying to open gambas, however). I
> can add a mime type octet-stream, but I do not know what application to
> apply.
>
> 2. Maybe the file that lists the locations to be searched for gambas
> does not have the right location, but I forget the name of that file and
> how to find it.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated. EEE

Oh and think about RE: messages filters against spam.
Rule

    if 'To' contains 'gambas-*@lists.sourceforge.net'
move to folder 'gambas-*'

    if header contains 'X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook, '
and if header contains 'X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE'
and if message is reply
and subject is not equal message the reply is
move to trash

For me now already move to spam if both header lines occur.
Well known people/addresses are in the whitelist.

Very effective against those watch and stock market spam.

---
Ron