[Gambas-user] I got A Beginner's Guide to Gambas

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Apr 5 16:15:18 CEST 2006

I had to cancel my order from January which never shipped, but
the one I ordered last week arrived a few days ago.

We should all be familiar with the content of John's book by now,
so I'll just mention the physical presentation: a bit larger
than most tech books and the paper sort of reminded me of my
workbooks from high school, and the front cover is a bit
pixelated for some reason, but overall it's a well put-together,
professional looking trade paperback.  I would recommend it to
anyone in its intended audience.  And it's a steal for US$26
with free shipping from Amazon.

I look forward to a version 2 someday, when Gambas 2 finally gets
frozen ;)

Rob