[Gambas-user] Gambas Art

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Thu Apr 6 05:03:54 CEST 2006

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006, ron wrote:

> Your logo, the mascotte, is for me professionnal.
>
> It is the thing I miss in the new MDI :)
> I know, many people hate Clippie in other OS.
>
> The 3D icon is also IMHO nice.

I like the mascot and it could be of use in the IDE for some folks.  Make
it a preference setting or something like that.  I think he could be given
a good suite of active project management tools (again preference settings
would be needed to determine which behaviors should be enabled --
something Clippie doesn't have and hence he likes to interrupt many
folks in unwanted ways at undesirable times hence his bittersweet
reputation).

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |