[Gambas-user] Creating excutibles in version 2

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Sep 13 04:03:21 CEST 2005

On Mon September 12 2005 17:46, Scott wrote:
>     Is version 2 able to create executables yet or am I doing
> something horribly wrong?  I have tried several times using very
> simply programs. With the Project/Make executable it looks like it
> saves a executable file, but one is never saved.  I have done a

The Gambas IDE itself is a Gambas executable, in versions 1 and 2.  If
Project/Make Executable isn't making an executable, there must be a
problem with the Gambas archiver (/usr/bin/gba) or maybe you somehow
don't have write permission to the project directory, which wouldn't
make a lot of sense.

What distribution are you using?  Did you get Gambas through official
packages, unofficial packages, or by building from source?

Rob