[Gambas-user] I need help getting gambas running

John Fabiani jfabiani at ...1109...
Wed Sep 7 16:19:17 CEST 2005

I could not get gambas1 working using the DVD so I decided to install the
gambas2.  The sourceforge has a link to the SUSE 9.3 RPM's.  So I just
installed all the Gambas2 RPM's for 1.9.17.  But the link you provided has
the RPM's for 1.9.20.  The only question I have - after I install all the
Gambas2 RPM's is there anything else required.  I have development packages
for QT,Postgres, and gcc 3.3.5 installed.

John