[Gambas-user] I need help getting gambas running

Werner werda at ...1000...
Wed Sep 7 07:58:34 CEST 2005

John Fabiani wrote:

>thanks you are the only person to response.  SUSE 9.3, gambas2 1.9.17.  Also
>is there a web site or doc available that explains how install process?
>John

The latest stable version is 1.0.11. The development version is 1.9.20,
I think. The rpm's for suse 9.3 can be found here:
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/misc/suser-gbv/rpms/SuSE_9.3/
Where did you get the rpm's from?

Gambas is also included in the suse distribution but I hear that one is
hopeless because suse built it all wrong.

Personally I use gambas 1.0.10 on suse 9.3 at the moment. It works quite
well. I just used Yast to install. It's a good idea to install
gambas-runtime as one of the first packages as some other packages
depend on it.

Werner