[Gambas-user] I need help getting gambas running

Werner werda at ...1000...
Wed Sep 7 17:57:57 CEST 2005

It depends on what you want to do, contributing to the development of
Gambas or just use it?

Version 1.9.xx is a hard hat area so if you are new it might be a good
idea to start with a stable version. I assume you are new.

You mention a DVD. Presumably that would be the SuSE DVD. For the second
time, the Gambas rpm in the SuSE distribution is NO GOOD. An explanation
of the reason why can be found in the archive of this mailing list.

I suggest to use the 1.0.11 which you can find at the link mentioned
below and try this stable version first.

Werner