[Gambas-user] Show stopper

Scott sclewin at ...1126...
Wed Oct 19 17:47:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

    I am getting very annoyed with this.  It seems that v1.0.3 has a
serious flaw where global variables are not possible, you can only make
local ones using dim.  To make things worse the Repository on the Gambas
site for Debian based systems does not have all the dependencies, so it
is not possible for anyone to get version two that uses a Debian based
system.

    Can anyone help me?  Does anyone know a repository that has debs for
a newer version 1 or a version 2 that works?  Can anyone give me very
easy instructions to install from the source provided on the Gambas
site; I am still new to Linux and have not compiled anything before.

--
Your friend,
Scott

http://www.bmts.com/~sclewin

"No one is good at everything, but everyone is good at something"