[Gambas-user] Separate subs view

Michael Isaac m_isaac at ...689...
Tue Mar 29 22:37:24 CEST 2005

You can try it yourself.  I have attached the code to one that I started
a while ago.  its incomplete and needs to be debugged, I was interupted
sometime ago and have not been able to resume work on it.  If you get it
working and can manage to integrate the code with the current Gambas IDE
send us all the patch.

--
Michael