[Gambas-user] Separate subs view

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Mar 29 11:02:12 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 30 March 2005 19:38, Jose J. Rodriguez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any chance of implementing a separate subroutines view a la VB with
> dropdown combo (or other means, sidebar, etc) to select the sub? I'm used
> to that way of seeing the subs and continuous view confuses me no end.
>
> Bye,
> Joe1962

I won't start the work on the gambas 2 IDE after the 'making component in
Gambas' stuff is stable.

Maybe I will make a CVS for the IDE, or a Subversion if Sourceforge switch to
it. I don't know CVS well, and I think it does not behave well with binary
files - and a Gambas IDE have *many* binary files.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...