[Gambas-user] Separate subs view

Jose J. Rodriguez joe1962 at ...626...
Wed Mar 30 03:57:43 CEST 2005

On Tuesday, 29 de March de 2005 08:37 pm, Michael Isaac wrote:
> You can try it yourself.  I have attached the code to one that I started
> a while ago.  its incomplete and needs to be debugged, I was interupted
> sometime ago and have not been able to resume work on it.  If you get it
> working and can manage to integrate the code with the current Gambas IDE
> send us all the patch.

I wish... :). Just started getting to grips with Gambas. Been programming in
VB since 1.0 for Win 3.1, but that's made me lazy, I guess. Having trouble
with the Gambas philosophy of having to create control objects at runtime
instead of at design time (otherwise some stuff doesn't work) and using
arrays to fill TableViews instead of assigning values directly to cells,
etc... Thanks anyway, I'll look it over.

Bye,
Joe1962