[Gambas-user] Connecting gambas with ODBC Databases

Juan Jose Costello Levien jcostello at ...903...
Sun Mar 13 22:02:32 CET 2005

Ok, I tested the Database example, and worked fine (with MySQL and
PostgreSQL ODBC Drivers).

The problem is with the Database Manager program. I think that there is
some trouble with the ODBC component, the trick is to view the exact
moment when I click on the connection and to see internally what
function does the DM calls. Maybe you have to look at the gambas
sources. If you want, I can give a look at the DM source and how does it
call the ODBC component.

Thank you for your answers.
Cheers

Juan