[Gambas-user] Connecting gambas with ODBC Databases

Andrea Bortolan andrea_bortolan at ...325...
Sun Mar 13 21:43:36 CET 2005

No' I'm sayng that the Gambas DB Manager try to ask to the Database something that ODBC and/or my ODBC implementation cannot do so it raise an error. This is not a Gamabsa DB Manager error, is an error by the ODBC component that cannot provide that function.

Juan Jose Costello Levien <jcostello at ...903...> wrote:
I am using the Database Manager...
Gambas2 1.9.3 Development

Hmm... are you saying that the Database Manager could have a bug?
I am going to test the Database Example, and see how it works.
Ill keep you informed.

Juan