[Gambas-user] Connecting gambas with ODBC Databases

Juan Jose Costello Levien jcostello at ...903...
Sun Mar 13 21:47:47 CET 2005

I am using the Database Manager...
Gambas2 1.9.3 Development

Hmm... are you saying that the Database Manager could have a bug?
I am going to test the Database Example, and see how it works.
Ill keep you informed.

Juan